Before I Turn 20…

1.  Before I turn twenty years old I want to do twenty things. First, I would love to go on a mission. I might still be on a mission for the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints when I turn twenty, but that is still ok, because I will have more than half of it done.

2. The second thing I want to do before I turn twenty, is I want to go to Saudi Arabia, and go on the world’s tallest and fastest rollercoaster. They are building it at a Six Flags there, and when it opens in 2023, I want to go on it! It is going to be called The Falcons Flight.

3. Another item I want to accomplish, is to go to college. My cousin Katie and I really want to be roommates in college. We aren’t sure which one yet, but we want to go to the same one.

4. I also really want to go to a Broadway show before I turn twenty. We are going on a trip to the East side of the United States, and if we like it, we might go on more trips there. If we do, I really want one of those trips to go to Broadway.

5. Newsies is something I want to finish before I’m twenty. I know I will, because I’m in it at Corner Canyon, but it’s a hard show, and first time I was in a High School performance, I was in Les Miserables, and I got sick because of how many lights there were. I don’t want to get sick again.

6. I really want a nice car. I know it’s not ‘nice’, but I want a yellow Bug Convertible. My favorite color has always been yellow, and I just think my younger self would be really really happy if I got that.

7. I want to get super good at the drums before I turn twenty. I only know a few beats, and sometimes i can hear the beats in songs, but I want to get so good, that I can sight read off music sheets.

8. I don’t know if I will complete it, but I kinda want to hike Timpanooke. I’ve attempted it before when I was 11, but I didn’t make it to the top. This time, I will. If you click this, you can see how long it is. I made it a little past camp 5.

9. Before I’m twenty, I want to travel to a different country. I want to somewhere far away from the United States, somewhere that is uncommon. Maybe Norway, or somewhere else.

10. I want a lead role in a musical, or I want to get into a Tuacahn musical. If it’s a High School musical, I want a lead role, but if It’s somewhere big, and is really hard to get into, I would take any role I could get.

11. Before I’m twenty, I want a drivers license. I need a license so I can use the Bug Convertible I want. I actually want to get a license before I’m seventeen.

12. To go to Norway, I want to learn to speak fluent Norwegian. I can speak Norwegian, but I’m not that great, so I want to get fluent.

13. Before I’m twenty, I want to get really good at hypnotizing people, that I can do anyone. To do that, I need people to trust me, and I need to get more practice and be more confident. otherwise, I can do a lot of people.

14. I’m moving to North Carolina, and I want to have the room that is close to the window, so before I’m twenty, I can climb on the roof.

15. Also, I want to have a pool or hottub in my backyard before I’m twenty. Maybe not my house, but my parents house that I live in.

16. I want to get scuba certified before I’m twenty. My dad is a scuba certified master, and I want to go scuba diving with him. I’ve gone scuba diving in my cousins pool, where my dad just brought his gear, and I did it, but I have never actually done it somewhere profesional.

17. I want to go paragliding somewhere. I don’t care where, as long as it’s safe-ish (it’s paragliding) and I don’t die.

18. I want to go to an i-Fly somewhere. I don’t care where, but it’s indoor skydiving, and it sounds so fun! My dad has gone skydiving a few times, and I would never do that, but I would do the indoor skydiving.

19. Before I’m twenty, I would love to get actual headshots for theatre. I have a good resume, because I have had so much theatre experience, but I don’t have a good headshot. I want to go somewhere professional, and get them professionally taken.

20. Finally, I want to live until I’m twenty. I want to live a long life, but still.

0 Replies to “Before I Turn 20…”